Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a custom four seat cage and street tires on my 07 arctic cat prowler and have some extra parts sitting in my garage taking up space. All parts are in very good condition. I just no longer have a use for them

-Full cab enclosure. Includes everything. Below is a stock photo of what everything looks like together. It includes the front windshield with the trim panel, rear wall with window, half metal doors with a removable upper half, and door mounting panels. This kit includes everything needed to fully enclose the cab on your prowler for those cold days up North. This kit can be seen at: Complete Standard Cab Kit - Arctic Cat Prowler
Retails for $2800. Asking $1200. What a steal!

-Set of four ITR Mud Lite XTR Qty 2 are 27x9R14, Qty 2 are 27x11R14. About 90% tread left. They are in good shape. No dry rot.
Set of four retails for about $600. Asking $400.

-Beard rear bench seat mount. New, never installed, has slight scratches from being moved around the garage. Still has the instructions and all the install hardware in a sealed bag.
Retails $150. Asking $100.

-Stock two seat standard roll cage AND rear cage providing enough room for a rear seat setup. I don’t know who the manufacturer of the rear cage is. I bought it off craigslist but never ended up using it because I had a complete four seat custom cage made. The rear cage bolts to the dump bed and will need to be welded to the forward standard cage. If you buy the rear cage you must take the forward standard cage. I don’t want it. The roof shown on the standard cage will not be included. The roof will go with the full cab enclosure above.
Asking $250

Take it all for $1500! Local pick up in East Mesa Arizona near Power and Baseline. Sorry I won’t ship anything and I won’t deliver. First come with cash first serve. Hurry at these prices this stuff won’t last. May possible trade for guns or other toys. No projects please.

PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

Please email me at jmuzzana @ a0l d0t c0m. I respond to emails quickly!

Thanks,
Josh

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.