Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Okay, roll call,
who's going to be at The Rally On The Rocks in May?
I'm going to be there, I have a vendors booth set up next to the main Arctic Cat booth. Plus I'm going to be donating some goodies for door prizes and event give-a-ways. (Kyle, I'll let you know what I have for goodies).

Plus I'm going to some Arctic Cat goodies priced to move.
Stop by and visit, it'll be good to put some faces to the names and avatars here.

If the fab guys get my desert racer done enough to display, we'll have that there also, but not sure it's very likely.

It sounds like this is going to be one hell of an event, several magazines are going to be there, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, Kymco and many others are sponsoring and may have some demo rides set up.

Dean Bulloch, Arctic Cat dealer and Champion Rock Crawler, will be doing rock crawling demos with a Prowler, pretty darn awesome. I've watched him before and he can make these machines dance on the rocks.

So, here's the list...

1. Darryl D. (Darryl89)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Going For Sure

Okay, roll call,
who's going to be at The Rally On The Rocks in May?
I'm going to be there, I have a vendors booth set up next to the main Arctic Cat booth. Plus I'm going to be donating some goodies for door prizes and event give-a-ways. (Kyle, I'll let you know what I have for goodies).

Plus I'm going to some Arctic Cat goodies priced to move.
Stop by and visit, it'll be good to put some faces to the names and avatars here.

If the fab guys get my desert racer done enough to display, we'll have that there also, but not sure it's very likely.

It sounds like this is going to be one hell of an event, several magazines are going to be there, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, Kymco and many others are sponsoring and may have some demo rides set up.

Dean Bulloch, Arctic Cat dealer and Champion Rock Crawler, will be doing rock crawling demos with a Prowler, pretty darn awesome. I've watched him before and he can make these machines dance on the rocks.

So, here's the list...

1. Darryl D. (Darryl89)
2. alfred7 (PRP Seats)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.