Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get a rear seat that you slip into the receiver hitch and the rear seat sets in the bed? I saw one at a trapshoot and would like to get one but cannot find them, any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does anyone know where to get a rear seat that you slip into the receiver hitch and the rear seat sets in the bed? I saw one at a trapshoot and would like to get one but cannot find them, any help is appreciated.
Do you mean like this one?

This one is a Cycle Country UTV Seat. You can find it through any Cycle Country or Tucker Rocky Dealer (many ATV dealers have those accessory lines..).

I haven't ever seen any other receiver mounted type seats...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rear seat

It is a bench seat that goes in the bed rear facing. The frame work goes down to a footrest and on the back of the foot rest it slides into the receiver hitch. So to take it on and off all you do is slide it into the receiver hitch.

·
Registered
120 Posts
It is a bench seat that goes in the bed rear facing. The frame work goes down to a footrest and on the back of the foot rest it slides into the receiver hitch. So to take it on and off all you do is slide it into the receiver hitch.

Hmmm, I've never seen or heard of that type before now, pretty interesting idea though. Could it have been homemade? I bet a fab shop could make one pretty easy for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts