Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David here!
All owners out there---I have been following posts now since I bought a 2008 700 new. I have found a lot of good information on these sites. I have only 1200 miles on my 08 and have been very happy with it with only one exception.

Since the day I bought my 700 is has been erratic to simply take off. Sometimes the clutch takes off at 600 rpms smooth but most of the time it slams engaged. It is almost impossiable to have a nice smooth take off like any vehicle I've ever had. I recently called a couple aftermarket companys about changing the clutch kit but was only told --they all do this!
This jerking can be extremely dangerous, especially backing up or in tight places.

Hey guys--are you having this problem--I might have overlooked this but I have never seen it on this web site-- Is this on all prowlers or has someone fixed this problem?

Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Its the turf saver rear diff or buy the kit from Arctic cat to try and fix it I think its about 45 bucks Or buy a stiffer gas pedal spring from Speedworks it helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.