Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help with a problem. I purchased 1.5 inch spacers for my Prowler 650 XT, the problem seems to be that the studs shipped with the spacers are too long for the stock lug nuts. I know the lugs are 10mmx1.25, but I can't seem to find any that are longer than stock that will work with the stock aluminum wheel. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:fingersx:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine worked fine the stock studs r to short or long
The stock wheel studs are fine because the wheel spacer fits onto the stock wheel studs. My problem is with the wheel spacer studs which are too long for the stock lug nuts. The stock lug nuts bottom out on the spacer studs before the wheels are tight. I need longer lug nuts but I'm having difficulty finding them. Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On my 2010 XTZ mine were too long by about 1/2" also and found new ones at the hardware store and swapped them out
Did you find them at a regular hardware store like Lowes or Ace Hardware? The auto parts stores don't have anything as small as my 10mm x 1.25 lug nuts. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.