·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Prescott, Arizona

I purchased this New in 2006

It has about 700 miles on it - Like New Condition

Arizona Permanent Plate

I am selling this to be replaced with a Toy Hauler. I will gladly entertain trading this trailer and some cash if you have a Small Clean Toy Hauler that my stock Rhino will fit in and my 2006 Tundra Double Cab can Easily tow

It features :

GVWR : 7000 pounds

Dry weight "Stock" : 1410 pounds before the Ramp Reinforcements and Spare Tire and it's Mount

Solid diamond plate steel floor

Tandem 3500 pound Axles

Electric Brakes on one axle with an on board auxiliary back-up battery

Bulldog Coupler Hitch for a 2" ball

Bulldog Tongue Jack

Original ST205/75R15C Radial Tires

Upgrades / Options

Matching ST205/75R15C Radial Spare Tire

Genuine Load Trail Spare Tire mount Professionally welded to the trailer

2 Extra matching L Bar reinforcements to the drive on ramp, Professionally Welded - These L Bars are directly under the Rhino's Hubs to displace the weight and prevent damage the ramp's expanded metal

Complete set of 6 white protective Tire Covers - They have covered the tires since day one - I have kept 2 of these on the spare for complete 360 degree protection from the sun

I shopped long and hard prior to buying this and Hands Down, Load Trail manufactures one of the Highest Quality Trailers made for whatever the application

Most of my fellow Rhino Friends said that a Tandem was overkill. I must disagree as a Tandem Trailer offers Superior Safety and Protection to my Family, Fellow Drivers and the $ Investment in my Tow Vehicle & Rhino in the event of a tire failure, not to mention it tows like a dream - She is Very Stable

Asking $1900 or Best Offer

928 - 830 3345

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts