Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Textron aims to grow Arctic Cat brand

Arctic Cat Inc. today announced that it has signed a definitive merger agreement under which Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) will acquire Arctic Cat in a cash transaction valued at approximately $247 million, plus the assumption of existing debt. Under the terms of the agreement, which was unanimously approved by the Arctic Cat board of directors, Textron, through a wholly owned subsidiary, will commence a tender offer to purchase all outstanding shares of Arctic Cat at $18.50 per share in cash, representing a 40.7 percent premium to the closing price of Arctic Cat’s common stock on January 20, 2017. Arctic Cat anticipates that tender offer materials will be provided to shareholders no later than February 7, 2017. The completion of the acquisition is subject to customary conditions and regulatory approvals.

“Arctic Cat’s board believes that Textron’s offer delivers compelling and immediate value to our shareholders,” said Christopher Metz, Arctic Cat’s president and chief executive officer. “This transaction presents increased opportunities for the business to leverage our combined scale, accelerate growth and enhance product innovation in ways that will benefit our customers, dealers and employees.” Textron is a multi-industry company with over $13 billion in annual revenues and approximately 35,000 employees.

To read the entire article, head here: Textron to Buy Arctic Cat for $247 Million - ATV.com

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
VERY SAD Years ago I hauled china steel to them to make bolts out of. They would open the shipping containers in Chicago and I would haul it 100 miles and by the time I went the 100 miles rust was already forming on the steel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.