Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have A 08 xtz with about 2500 miles on it DirtLights HID Headlights, Hunter Works IPOD connection with the speakers that hunter works sell with the kit and Amp, Dirt Performance 2 Piece Roof, Back vinyl piece, Bighorn tires, warn 3000 lb winch, Dirt Performance Skid plates and boot guards.

I am asking 10K I live in Huntsville Tn Near Brimstone Receration.

You can email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratualations! I had some initial problems with my 09 XTZ 1000 but those issues have been resolved. So far no other UTV touches this thing. In So Cal we ride alot at Ocotillo Wells and Glamis. Mine performs as advertised. During the off season, it is time to start adding options.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congratualations! I had some initial problems with my 09 XTZ 1000 but those issues have been resolved. So far no other UTV touches this thing. In So Cal we ride alot at Ocotillo Wells and Glamis. Mine performs as advertised. During the off season, it is time to start adding options.
Thank you. Only ridden it once so far. Things amazing. The power is awesome.

I'll be posting pics soon of the transformation. HCR LT, Twisted Stitch seats, UTV cage. Going to have custom opening doors built. Beadlocks. Should be super nice when its done in a couple months.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.