Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 2015 Prowler 700. Will be using this in fall for hunting and in winter to plow snow. Will use it around house to do yard work. With the aggresive tires, my lawn will take a beating so I bought four rims to mount regular tires on. Has anyone done this and if so, what size tires will work? Thanks for your answers.

·
Registered
710 Posts
You know me to well! I mounted a set of General Grabber AT tires on my 700 XTX. They are 27X8.50X14 LT Tires. Great traction for most trails I ride, ideal for the street! Should work well on a stock machine! Maxxis also has a similar tire in the same size. I picked mine up through Discount Tire! Best price by far!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Early model Prowlers had a turf saver rear end. It was on the 2008-2010 XTX Prowlers. They are costly, and prone to failure. I have an 09 XTX with the turf saver, I ride mostly trails, and hard pack. My turf saver did not fail, and I had over 7,500 miles on it. Don't know if I was lucky or what! I changed the lube in mine 3 times a year, and never abused it. Recently switched to a locked rear end, turf saver is in my parts bin for future use!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.