Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Greenlee electric conduit pipe bender that I have had for years. It is in great used condition and works great. I used it to build quite a few roll cages for golf carts and rhino, prowler, ranger, terex etc. It will bend 1/2" , 3/4" , 1" , and 1 1/4" with the shoe that it has on it. Bends .095 round tubing just fine and you can easily buy different shoes in order to bend bigger or smaller pipe. These things sell for thousands of dollars and are nice to have for commercial electrical work or just doing fabrication work. Has a guide on the top of the bender for reference as to bending the pipe and degree of bends etc. It has wheels on it so its easily moved around, although it is very heavy, and runs off 110V. I just don't use it anymore and am asking $1000 obo but make me an offer. These sell for $2K and up in this condition, this is a great deal! Bender is very heavy so shipping will be expensive but I will work with a buyer reasonably close (san diego, phoenix, tucson etc) for price of fuel. let me know.

Call 928-five.eight.one-8848 leave message
if you email, make sure you put pipe bender in the subject line. thanks. And bender is located in YUMA,AZ

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.