Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site and need some additional information on where to get the correct parts to convert my turf saver rear end to a posi setup. I have a 08 700 XTX and it jerks like crazy when starting to move from a dead stop. It looks like the driveshaft spins at least 4 or 5 turns before the machine moves. It drives normal in 4WD.
I have read the past posts on changing it over to get rid of this problem and need to know where is the best place to buy the gear and axles to do the conversion.

Thanks
Mark

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
I am new to this site and need some additional information on where to get the correct parts to convert my turf saver rear end to a posi setup. I have a 08 700 XTX and it jerks like crazy when starting to move from a dead stop. It looks like the driveshaft spins at least 4 or 5 turns before the machine moves. It drives normal in 4WD.
I have read the past posts on changing it over to get rid of this problem and need to know where is the best place to buy the gear and axles to do the conversion.

Thanks
Mark
Welcome. By the rear ring gear for a 700 XT model Prowler from Arctic Cat Parts, Clothing and Accessories | Cheapest Arctic Cat Parts Online and the inner Cvs from the CVMAN.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.