Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2011 700 hdx. put new tires on it before i took it out 28 swamp lites.
Problem is tried climbing a steep hill( over the recommended 15* and it bagged out.:wtf1: kept running but wouldn't progress forward. it would give a little shot maybe turn one tread on the tire then stop. worked fine in reverse. just wondering if there an inclonometer or some thing that limits climb angle or may be i have a prob with my clutching.
prob will get blasted for this. i'm new and not a lot of time to seach old threads
thanks

·
Banned
365 Posts
Just bought a 2011 700 hdx. put new tires on it before i took it out 28 swamp lites.
Problem is tried climbing a steep hill( over the recommended 15* and it bagged out.:wtf1: kept running but wouldn't progress forward. it would give a little shot maybe turn one tread on the tire then stop. worked fine in reverse. just wondering if there an inclonometer or some thing that limits climb angle or may be i have a prob with my clutching.
prob will get blasted for this. i'm new and not a lot of time to seach old threads
thanks
Whats it do in low gear.

·
Banned
365 Posts
happens in low and high
I will do some checking for you,but haven't heard of that problem.since it does it in high or low,And I take it it does fine on flat ground.

·
Banned
365 Posts
thanks any help would be great.
I have a buddy of mine that has a 2012 700xtx prowler and he runs 28'' swamplites,no issues going up hills.

·
Banned
365 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.