Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I,bought my 2007 prowler and serviced the fluids, turned the springs up and widened the battery box so I could put a larger battery in it. Super atv just forced me to buy a lift, good price and awesome shipping. Write up with before and after pics to come. I will be looking into tires for the spring. Thinking 28-30 inch but light since it is a 650 cc.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kit is shipped and I am excited. Pics and install to come. Drive with your braina dn axles tend to last longer. Just my opinion but i have off roaded for a decade and a half now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WEll two months of pushing snow and the lift seems great, no rattles or issues. Tire size in the spring will be 28 or 29 inch, light weight is a priority.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Well opunions on tires ar like but holes everyone has one Ive been runnind Big Horns for 5 years and love them
They are lite and they come in 29s now I have heard they not that good in mud but Ive had in mud with no probles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought the more inexpensive one, easy to install. I would buy the same lift again hands down. Could be a little more rugged as in boxing the sides of the mount extensions but i have a welder and will do that if I think i need it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.