Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to super moderator for the reply to my split wind shield question
i am thinking on windshield options
i use mostly where there is a bit of dust and sometimes a lot of dust
is a half windshield a better choice
and is a OEM part the best as compared to other aftermarket ones

i am a newbie w/a prowler hdx and only 50 miles on it so i am asking some one with more experience to give me some opinions
thank you for this helpful forum

larson1951

·
Registered
24 Posts
HI , yes running fast down a dirt road with no rear window , dust will come up between back of cab and front of box , on windshield , i cut lower 8" of it and put on a hinge , works great !!! when it is raining , i lower it back in place to stay dry !!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've got the full windshield and been thinking about adding some vents to get a little air flow during the summer. I see Arctic Cat is now selling some for the polycarbonate windshields but their online store say Item is currently not available I have all winter to search for options now.
Rectangle Font Tool Office supplies Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
7 Posts
We put a split windshield on our Prowler. Made a huge difference. Full windshield tended to pull dust and exhaust fumes in the bad but the split lets you let a little or a lot of air in to stop that. It was a good investment for us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
We put a split windshield on our Prowler. Made a huge difference. Full windshield tended to pull dust and exhaust fumes in the bad but the split lets you let a little or a lot of air in to stop that. It was a good investment for us.

hey hey meat

thanks for jnformation
and also thanks to joes, rick, and mlh for the input
this is a nice forum

larson1951

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.