Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Forum, I got a 2010 Prowler EFI, Ive never noticed it before but now the Battery shows 11.4 Volts not Running but turns over fine but no Start because there no Spark... So I hook a Battery Charger to it and it starts and runs fine... Once its been started it will start every time, until it cold or sits for a while.. I changed coil today thats not it, checked codes no Codes shown in ECM, So maybe the Battery taking a dump have took it out and have it checked... But what Yall's thought on this have you had this problem.. Buts out 14.3 Running any Ideas, Ive always Fiqure it there enough volts to spin over fine there enough for the Engine to have spark and Start... Thanks Guy's

·
Banned
365 Posts
welcome to the site,your battery not running should be between 12.3 to 12.8 with your prowler having a computer 11.5 volts is to low thats why when you hook charger to it.It fires up.time for a battery.your stator is good if your putting out 14. something volts when it is running.after it sits over night its losing charge you also have a clock that runs all the time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just went through the same thing and put in an Odyssey PC925L. It was fine on the warmer days above 30 but any colder than that the battery falls below 10 volts while cranking and the PCM needs 10 volts or more for internals to stay on to process signals.

·
Banned
365 Posts
no problem.............:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.