Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the week mounting points on my xtz 1000 I wanted to come up with a gusset/Reinforcement that anybody could install at home no welding required so I came up with a new Product Called "Cat Nuts" this Kit will come powdercoated black and will include 8 Pcs total to do all the a-arms ... its pretty basic in design but by tying both mounts togeather you will gain some much needed strength... Retail Pricing 149.95
and as you can see I only made a few sets so get you orders in asap..

These will go to powder coating this week so I would expect them to start shipping by the end of next week ... Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
I will say, if you run hard or jump your Prowler at all, these are excellent add-ons. I've put a set on my XTZ and run the hell out of it, jumping and hitting whooped out sections at speed, so far, not a single problem on the A-Arm mounts.

And damn easy to install, my son and I put a set on in under 35 minutes.

·
Registered
120 Posts
These are really good items to beef up your suspension A-arms. I've installed them and run the hell outta my XTZ, whooped out sandwashes at 55-60, 45-50ft jumps and rock crawling...not a single failure yet on the A-Arm mounts. Really worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
120 Posts
No problem, I know when something is a good product.....look closely and you can see them in the pic...

·
Vendor
276 Posts
Any reason why these would not work with HCR LT?

The only possible reason why they wouldn't work would be IF the HCR kit replaces the a arm bolts with ones with a different thread pitch. There is no reason for HCR to do that so you should be good to go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts