Arctic Cat Prowler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am in thinking about replacing my diesel gator xuv. great machine exellent ride and power but to slow. but i dont think i could dump a 600 pound load manually. rangers are ugly and terexs are not heavy enough frame and smaller box.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey guys fogot, what acc. would or should i have ? i am a farmer an will use it for work to. picking up rocks,hauling seed, but wont see any mud. cause i dont do the muddin stuff. mainly gravel road miles. thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an 08 700 xtx. its efi which is great. Ive had it sooo loaded with birch blocks that it wanted to flip over backwards climbing a steep hill, i just rolled back down, put one of the blocks in the passenger seat and drove up the hill. it was awesome. I also dragged my sisters ford ranger about 300 feet thru mud up to a foot deep without any problems at all. The prowler is very versatile. can be fun and fast, but is also a great workhorse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.