1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
WC_NDN

I have an MCX-USA turbo system on my XTZ. I will tell you in a few weeks when we have it complete how it runs. I am pretty confident that it will be very fast. I did get to drive it a few months back during testing and it pulls hard. The guys at MCX do a nice job on the kit and you would be very happy with the amount of power you get for the price. I will report back soon with my results. I would suggest you call Chris or Trey to discuss the turbo kit and the cost.

Regards,

Todd

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've driven their turbo 1000 and it's insanely fast! There was this especially adrenaline rush you get when you're doing 70 mph sideways down a dirt road :shocked:

·
Registered
244 Posts
You have more time in my car then I do.
Haha I do :naughty:

It's freakin fast bro! I was helping Trey test it and was amazed how fast it was and especially how fast it was at high double digit speeds :scared1:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Haha I do :naughty:

It's freakin fast bro! I was helping Trey test it and was amazed how fast it was and especially how fast it was at high double digit speeds :scared1:
I can't wait to get it to Glamis for the Halloween ride. If you see me there stop by and say hello. It will look a little different from Moab but I should be the only one there with an MCX turbo kit for now.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I can't wait to get it to Glamis for the Halloween ride. If you see me there stop by and say hello. It will look a little different from Moab but I should be the only one there with an MCX turbo kit for now.
I can't wait for the Halloween Meet!

PM sent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts